Plaid cotton pique with a nice bark appearance. It can be used as plaid but also as bed covers
In a linen cloth of strictly similar quality. Lissoy offers a collection of flat sheet, with a 5 cm top sewing.
A French weaver who masters the weaving of ultra rich linens (1.2 kg of material per m2), a confection in our workshops, the dyeing and the easing in a traditional French dyeing ... Here is the collection of our cushion cover of the Brands of Merchants in colo
Here is the innovation made by Lissoy, a collection of bed linen in 100% linen, woven in France and dyed with organic dyes (GOTS) made in France from natural plants.
Several shades are obtained :
- Kaki based on Resèda (Lissoy name Réséda)
- Natural based on Henné (Lissoy name Blé)
- Rose made from rich Garance (Lissoy name Figue)
- Light grey from Myrobalan (Lissoy name Absinthe)
- Greyed Violet based on Campêche (Lissoy name Muscat noir)
Each product is delivered in a pretty linen pouch.
The set " Old Lin " offers an authentic linen texture of a voluntarily rich and very present weave structure.