The pillow cases are made in a bag format and include an inner pocket of 20 cm.
The closure is done on the side thanks to a series of snaps visible on one side and hidden on the other side by a button placket.
The pillow cases exist in the same colors and weaves as the bed linen.
Weaved in a sateen way of 190g/m², using thiner yarns together with a higher density, to obtain this incredible soft touch.
The subtle color range and a simple associated with delicate finish express the beauty of a product designed to last .
Here is the innovation made by Lissoy, a collection of bed linen in 100% linen, woven in France and dyed with organic dyes (GOTS) made in France from natural plants.
Several shades are obtained :
- Kaki based on Resèda (Lissoy name Réséda)
- Natural based on Henné (Lissoy name Blé)
- Rose made from rich Garance (Lissoy name Figue)
- Light grey from Myrobalan (Lissoy name Absinthe)
- Greyed Violet based on Campêche (Lissoy name Muscat noir)