The Table runner " Old Lin " offers an authentic linen texture of a voluntarily rich and very present weave structure
Here is the innovation made by Lissoy, a collection of bed linen in 100% linen, woven in France and dyed with organic dyes (GOTS) made in France from natural plants.
Several shades are obtained :
- Kaki based on Resèda (Lissoy name Réséda)
- Natural based on Henné (Lissoy name Blé)
- Rose made from rich Garance (Lissoy name Figue)
- Light grey from Myrobalan (Lissoy name Absinthe)
- Greyed Violet based on Campêche (Lissoy name Muscat noir)
Each product is delivered in a pretty linen pouch.
Hemp, which made the history of our Brittany ... wonderfully declined on a woven cushion with twisted threads. Also exists in plaids.
The cushions are made in a bag format.
Closing is ensured by snaps of around an inner pocket.
Plaid cotton pique with a nice bark appearance. It can be used as plaid but also as bed covers
Astonishing color gradients applied to tablecloths and decoration.
The plaid knitt effect this aspect deconstructed through weaving son of flax and bamboo.